Friday, February 25, 2011

Cooking!! Cooking?

I took this picture 2 weeks ago, on 14 February 2011. Or better known as... the "Valentine's Day". Pada pandangan aku, it was hillarious!!
I know that on that very day, some people would do anything - and I really mean ANYTHING, to impress and show appreciation to someone they love.
Buyflowers, any kind of gifts, dine out at fancy restaurants... or cook special dishes.

Cooking.
Comic strip ni menunjukkan as if men are very bad cook.
This is entirely NOT true, sebab sepanjang aku hidup 22 tahun ni, I found that not all women can cook without causing damages.

Haha :)
Kata-kata aku ni memang kedengarannya sarkastik. Juga sinis.
Tapi aku tak tipu.

Hey, why don't you tell me what you think?

~~ Selamat Menjamu Selera... ;) ~~

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...lawak kartun ni... mcm laki die nk racun pon ada gak.. folo i tau..

    ReplyDelete